i'll turn the lights off and wait to fall asleep wait for something to happen to me
Popular posts from this blog
Welcome to Derry, Newspaper Blend, and the Spoon Saga
Saturday, November 15th 7:40 a.m. Sitting in the basement smoking a Mr Bundles newspaper blend cigar It's got this cool newspaper wrapper to it. They use Korean newspapers. I have no idea why but they do. And I'm watching Star Trek: Enterprise, the series I sort of skipped over. I don't know what time period it came out, I would assume early 2000sish cuz that's when I wasn't watching as much television. I was a bit more social at the time I think. Anyway, it's cool to catch up to the show. It's got elements more of old television that I like. Not so much old Star Trek even though there are also elements that of Star Trek that it embodies more so than current Star Trek projects that I've seen. This cigar is really good. Let's talk about the spoon. There is a spoon, a very specific spoon. It's a long spoon rather it's got a long handle to it. The spoon part of it. The part that spoons if you will is normal sized or m...
addendum to the previous post
I feel like somehow I'm not getting enough nicotine or or like I'm doing more kratom or 7ohWhatever the fuck you want to call it, and nothing is making my restlessness calm down or just be manageable. I just feel like there's something trying to break out of my skin like I'm just going to blow up. I've wanted to yell at people the last couple of days. Definitely last night when I was working with Clint. If you kept making a mistake after mistake and I let me be clear, I don't want to yell at people for who they are. I just want to yell and be heard on some level. I want it to be recognized that I'm frustrated I guess. I'm fucking crying for help I don't know. This blind Faith from Alec and Bradley. I found buried in one of my tupper doors along with a pretty substantial amount of mids that I definitely got from Cbid, so it's a bunch of cigars with a good amount of age on them four, some 5 months. And that's convenient. And most ...
Comments
Post a Comment